ELN options - integration with Senaite?

Hi all,

Has anyone in the community had the need to implement ELN functionality for a lab?

I wanted to avoid however, I believe we will need to look at something to document the bench work etc. beyond what can be captured by comments in senaite.

Has anyone had similar requirements before? How did you approach the integration?

1 Like

hi

also have request for this feature, which options you’re considering?

For now that looks like it is easier to integrate Senaite to ELN product (e.g. Jupyter). I mean call Seanite via its API to arrange samples workflow and results pickup.

may be you have another ideas?

1 Like

I have the same question. What are the ELN possibilities with Senaite? How do you mean “looks like it is easier to integrate with Jupyter product”?

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty much the easiest / best option I think.

Depending on your regulatory environment, I think the comments section will suffice for most labs.

What is your use case?

You could try (largely uncontrolled) Jupyter notebooks, or try integrating something like elabFTW.

There’s a few others that have come up recently and are looking better, so give them all a try. I.e. Indigo ELN

Although there’s a few impressive SaaS cloud ELN options, they lack a decent LIMS, and are closed source.