How to create COA and change its logo in LIMS System running through Docker Desktop

Dear Experts in the community

I am very new to this system. Recently I watched how to install LIMS system on Docker Desktop on youtube. I was able to get this one working in this manner. However. I want to generate different COAs templates in this system.

I dont know how to do it. Also, I dont know how to change the logo on the report that I can generate from it. However, I was able to change the logo on the user interface.

Please advise and help to figure these for me.

Hi @nishanfaith

COAs are generated using Senaite Impress: GitHub - senaite/senaite.impress: HTML to PDF Rendering Engine for SENAITE

You can create custom reports: GitHub - senaite/senaite.impress: HTML to PDF Rendering Engine for SENAITE

Dear @ronaldm

Thank you for your response. However, I really do not know how to get to Senaite Impress. When I generate the Analysis report, there are only 3 pre-made templates. I want to know how to create a customized template and add a new template over there.

Hi @nishanfaith

You will have to fork Senaite Impress, make your report customization basing on one of the existing templates and upload the code to your server.

Our workflow for report customization with clients is:

1. Gather user requirements and come up with a COA specifications document
  2. Mock up the COA in Google Sheets
  3. Make Senaite Impress template
  4. Test template on test server,
  5. Upload to production