Attachment and comment not showing in Report

I use senaite.impress 2.0.rc0e to customise the report on Senaite. The problem is, althought Render in Report is selected, attachment not showing.

The tfooter doesn’t show the comment category. It doesn’t appear on the report too.

Did you ever solve this? I am having the same issue.

I keep getting a WeasyPrint error saying: (Pixbuf error: Unrecognized image file format) that shows up in the debug log, but the rest of the report generates fine.

I have tried .PNG, .JPEG, and .PDF, and all have failed. I have all of the required libraries from the Senaite Installation Documentation though, so I don’t think it’s a library issue unless the requirements are not updated for Senaite 2.x yet.

So it looks like I missed some of the Pillow installation requirements, and that seems to have solved the issue for me.

In addition to the Senaite Installation Requirements, I added these libraries from the Pillow installation guide, as well as ensured I had the Required Libraries for Plone, and can successfully render PNGs and JPEGs (no PDFs though, but that’s not unsurprising given that they are a totally different file format). I’m sure not 100% of them are required, but I haven’t weeded out what is sufficient vs necessary yet.

For Pillow:

sudo apt-get install libtiff5-dev libjpeg8-dev libopenjp2-7-dev zlib1g-dev \
    libfreetype6-dev liblcms2-dev libwebp-dev tcl8.6-dev tk8.6-dev python3-tk \
    libharfbuzz-dev libfribidi-dev libxcb1-dev

For Plone:

sudo apt install zlib1g zlib1g-dev libjpeg8 libjpeg8-dev libreadline8 \
    libreadline-dev libexpat1 libexpat1-dev libssl1.1 libssl-dev libxml2 \ 
    libxml2-dev libxslt1.1 libxslt1-dev

Update: This only appears to have solved the issue on the server itself.

Any other machine trying to render the report causes the same (Pixbuf error: Unrecognized image file format), but it seems to only be an issue with NGINX traffic. Port 8080 traffic has no problems rendering the image, but the port 80 traffic that is getting redirected is causing a Pixbuf error somehow…