Has anyone got a working AR Import template

My bulk AR Import (.csv) template works OK for the Header info and Analyses Requests but not the Sample Dates, Matrix or Sample Type. Any suggestions ??

Hi @UQMTobe and well come to Senaite! :grinning:

Can you be more explicit about your problem? What do you want to achieve, what do you do and what do you get?

Hi Peoples,
It looks like I’m runing Add-on SENAITE LIMS 1.2.2 which demands an older version of the Bika AR Import template. My system definately doesnt work with the new format shown here: https://www.bikalims.org/manual/batching/bulk-ar-import-from-spreadsheet

The old template .csv loads “Analysis” OK and all the header info but not the Sample IDs, Dates or Samples Types. You can manually update these in the AR Import Editor. I have tried changing date format to YYYY-MM-DD to no avail. Where is the Importer code located that reads the contents of the .CSV file - I’d be interested in seeing why my CSV file is still NOT quite the correct layout.

thanks in advance, Michael

This one has worked for me in the past: https://github.com/senaite/senaite.core/blob/master/bika/lims/tests/files/BikaARImportTemplate.csv

Cheers Mike, there are few subtle differences with the one I was using so some good options in here for me to try to debug this. Much appreciated!

@mikemets I found the .ods file you referred to in your post but it fails. I’m using senaite:edge and have installed the senaite.sampleimporter . I’ve tried importing the csv through the clients section using the sample importer as well as through the imports tool in the upper right hand toolbar under instruments. Any ideas?

I get the following error:

We’re sorry, but there seems to be an error…
Here is the full error message:

Traceback (innermost last):
Module ZPublisher.WSGIPublisher, line 162, in transaction_pubevents
Module ZPublisher.WSGIPublisher, line 371, in publish_module
Module ZPublisher.WSGIPublisher, line 274, in publish
Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 85, in mapply
Module ZPublisher.WSGIPublisher, line 63, in call_object
Module senaite.sampleimporter.browser.sampleimporter, line 207, in call
Module senaite.sampleimporter.content.sampleimport, line 487, in save_sample_data
Module Products.CMFCore.utils, line 13, in check_getToolByName
Module Products.CMFCore.utils, line 139, in getToolByName
AttributeError: bika_setup_catalog