Firstly: I am using senaite.core 1.3.3 (from current git).
How is the ordering of lab consumables implemented?
I could not find any documentation of this but the following:
- I set up lab consumables under “products” in the “setup” screen
- I create a “client” to blaim for the needed consumables
- I open this client and the “orders” tab
- I insert the quantity of the needed consumables and the contact
- I click save and/or print
- I can entry all fields and get a PDF or something to print and fax/mail
What really happened:
- I could not select a contact (it lists the cleint contacts, but when I click on one, nothing happens)
- saving without a contact selected does not work
- when prinitng before saving, all entries are zero (0)
What did I do wrong?
Is this workflow supposed to work?
If not, why is it in there?