Report "Analysis per Service" not working properly

Hello!

I have a problem using the Analysis per service report option. After choosing a client and filling out both date fields I can choose between various analysis states. I am interrestet in the states “published” and “cancelled”.

Unfortunately it does not make any difference which state I choose, after clicking on “Generate report” I always geht the exact same file. I tried this with all clients and all chosable states.

Do you know why this is happening? Am I missing something basic at this point or is this a known bug?

Thank you in advance!
plim

Hi @plim,

Yes, this is probably a bug, can you report it to the issue tracker?

Best regards,

Thank you for your answer! I will report the bug but I have one more question. Since the report functionality is a very important part of senaite and I did not found anyone else having the same issue I think the reproducibility of the bug will be a problem. Do you know if there is some kind of configuration log of my senaite installation I could append to the bug tracker? If so, where is it or how do I create it?

Hi @plim I think the issue you describe is self-explanatory enough, so a traceback might not be required.

Hi,

I created a bug report, you can see it here:

Thanks for all Help!